A Caribbean Vacation Could Be Just What You Need
The Caribbean is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful locations in the world. It features some of the most exotic white and pink sand beaches anywhere. The Caribbean is known for its fantastic weather. The warm waters of the Caribbean make it perfect for a beach vacation.
An added benefit that can get overlooked is the unique and wonderful cultures that are so prevalent on the islands themselves. A great resort is one thing. However the experiences available are so much more! Picking a Caribbean vacation can seem daunting simply because there are so many options. There are resorts for families, couples or singles. All inclusive resorts compete against a la carte locations. Many are beachfront, while still others prefer to be more inland. No matter what you enjoy during a vacation, there’s a Caribbean resort with just what you want.
Beautiful Island Destinations
Which island do you want to visit in the Caribbean? There’s so many good choices. Some of them include
- Dominican Republic - The Dominican Republic has the most tourists of all Caribbean islands each year and features incredible white sand beaches and mangrove lagoons.
- Jamaica - Jamaican culture and hospitality are world renowned. In addition to the outdoor beauty, Kingston’s reggae nightclubs are an intense experience.
- Puerto Rico - If one place’s nightclubs are more exciting than Kingston, it’s San Juan in Puerto Rico. This island was the birthplace of the pina colada, so relaxation is a must! For exciting nature exhibits, visit one of Puerto Rico’s bioluminescent bays. There are only 7 of these in the world, and Puerto Rico has 3.
- Bahamas - The Bahamas are known for their sun drenched beaches and beautiful waters. From the Bahamas, you can visit the Exumas and see the incredible swimming pigs.
- US Virgin Islands - If you don’t want to stay in once place, the US Virgin Islands represents island hopping at its finest. Many people love St. Croix, but St. John and St. Thomas are beautiful as well. European architecture is mixed with a rich local culture.
There are a large number of exciting and popular resorts that can be chosen. The resorts listed will only be a small number of the incredible options around. Many hotel companies have opened resorts on multiple islands and locations for a reason! Some of the best include:
- The Crane - Barbados - The first hotel to be built on Barbados has certainly expanded. This modern 252 room resort has come a long way from the 18 room hotel established back in 1887. Modern convenience and five restaurants offer modern convenience with a touch of class and history. The attached beach is incredible and one of the most soothing locations to enjoy the sun in the entire Caribbean.
- Belmond La Samanna - St. Martin - Located on the french half of the St.Martin/St.Maarten divide, the Belmond La Samanna is an impeccable luxury resort. There are French influences located throughout.
- The Ocean Club - Bahamas - This is one of the many Four Seasons resorts located around the world. This is one of the most iconic resorts and has been frequented by celebrities since it opened back in 1952. The beachfront infinity-edge pool with nearby grill add some modern touches to an old classic.
- Ritz-Carlton Resort Grand Cayman - Cayman Islands - This resort is arguably the number one resort on the Cayman Islands. Five luxurious restaurants and a high end spa include some of the features.